Last December, we wrote a blog post about Keeping Cozy Through a Chicago Winter. We’re always looking for new gear, and these are our latest picks for adding a bit of style to a chilly ride. You’ll be all set to bike to holiday parties or New Year’s celebrations!
1. Start with a cute sweater dress, like this version from ModCloth.
2. Brighten up your ride with our Reflective Bird Pin.
3. This isn’t any old winter hat! Light reflecting yarn is woven into LostValues hat for extra visibility.
4. Our Logan Tote is roomy enough to stash any extra layers you need for your ride.
5. Sorrel’s Joan of Arctic Boot has become a winter staple with its warm and waterproof design.
6. We raved about Gore Bike Wear’s Winderstopper jacket last year, and their Power Tights are just as excellent for keeping the cold wind out.
What are you winter favorites?